DKIM is an email authentication service that helps you improve your emails deliverability and evade impersonation by encrypting your messages. Pure360 recommends and encourages DKIM configuration for your custom domains for higher security.
Creating DKIM Record for Pure360
Contact your Pure360 support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains. The best way to get in touch is to raise a support ticket through your account. Use the support widget you can find to the right of your screen while logged in. Alternatively, you can contact us via 0844 5877 360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pure360’s support will hand you over a DKIM key pair that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by Pure360 to sign your outgoing emails
Publishing your DKIM public key for Pure360
After you get your public key from Pure360’s support team:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using our free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!