You can enable SPF for your domains on Moonmail if you want to specify it as an authentic email sending source. This will help prevent impersonation attacks on your domain.
The first step is to verify your domains. To verify your domains on MoonMail, as a domain owner you have to add a TXT record on your DNS. Learn how to verify your domain on Moonmail.
Enabling DKIM for your domain on Moonmail
To enable DKIM for your domains on Moonmail, you need to add CNAME records to your DNS. You can do so by following the steps below:
- Log in to your domain registrar’s management console.
- Hover over Domains and choose Manage.
- Open the Advanced Settings and Click on Edit CNAME (Domain Aliases) Records
- In the Alias field, enter the alias name provided by MoonMail.
- This name should point to the record value provided by MoonMail.
- Save changes to your record
You can then locate your domain name on MoonMail and click on ‘Check Status’ to see if DKIM was successfully enabled for it.