DKIM is a term that you may have seen in your email signature or inbox. It stands for DomainKeys Identified Mail and uses a digital signature to verify the authenticity of an email sender. DKIM is a more secure way of verifying a sender's domain without having to log into a website where you've registered for an account.
Enabling DKIM for Sharpsping
- Click on User Menu > Settings in SharpSpring's top toolbar.
- Click on Company Email Settings, located under Features in the left panel.
- Select DKIM & Sending Domains tab.
- Verify your domain.
- Click on Set Up DKIM once your domain is verified.
- Now select Get My CNAME Settings.
- Add the CNAME records generated by Sharpspring for your domain. Sharpspring provides the following types of CNAME records:
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- Publish the CNAME records in your DNS records section for your respective domain
- Save changes