Enabling DKIM signing for your domains on Blackpearlmail can help you keep your email content intact and untampered with throughout the delivery process. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Creating DKIM Record for Blackpearlmail
Contact your Blackpearlmail support team to get your DKIM keys and enable DKIM authentication for your domains. Blackpearlmail’s support will hand you over a DKIM key pair that will contain:
- A DKIM public key: to be published in your public-facing DNS
- A DKIM private key: used by Blackpearlmail to sign your outgoing emails
Publishing your DKIM public key for Blackpearlmail
After you get your public key from Blackpearlmail’s support team:
- Login to your DNS provider’s management console as the admin
- Navigate to the DNS records section for your individual domains
- Create a TXT or CNAME record depending on the type of DKIM record provided to you
- Copy and paste the hostname and value
- Save changes to your record and wait for 48-72 hours for your DNS to process these changes
Lookup and validate the published DKIM DNS record using this free DKIM record lookup tool. Enable DMARC for your domains to protect against spoofing. Sign up for a DMARC trial today!