An SPF record can save your domain from spam and phishing by allowing you to keep a record of your authorized sources. Critsend highly recommends their customers set up SPF for their respective domains. Here’s how you do it:
Creating SPF record for Critsend:
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Critsend :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for Critsend will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:messaging-master.com -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using Critsend. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Critsend, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com -all
Modified SPF record:v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com include:messaging-master.com -all.
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes