Enabling DKIM signing for your domains can help you keep your email content intact throughout the delivery process, barring threat actors from accessing and altering your emails. This helps preserve your identity and eradicate spam and phishing attacks.
Acyba / AcyMailing does support and recommends SPF authentication for your domains. You can generate your SPF record using our SPF record generator. Before you proceed to do that, do get in touch with Acyba / AcyMailing’s support team to enquire about their IP addresses and/or SPF-handling domains.
Creating SPF record for Acyba / AcyMailing
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Acyba / AcyMailing:
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for Acyba / AcyMailing will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:spf.acymailing.com -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using Acyba / AcyMailing. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Acyba / AcyMailing, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com include:spf.acymailing.com -all
Note: the domain spf.acymailing.com has just been used as an example
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes