SPF is used to reduce spam by stopping your server from sending out spam emails impersonating other companies.
Creating SPF record for Adobe Business Catalyst
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Adobe Business Catalyst :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for Adobe Business Catalyst will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:worldsecuresystems.com -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using Adobe Business Catalyst. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Adobe Business Catalyst, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com include:worldsecuresystems.com -all
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes
Finally, you can look up your record using our SPF record lookup tool, and enable DMARC for your domains: take a DMARC trial.