SPF helps authenticate your emails to protect your domain from forgery. AFAS software recommends having an SPF record in place for your domains.
Creating SPF record for AFAS Software
Here are the steps to set up SPF for AFAS Software :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for AFAS Software will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:spf.afas.online -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using AFAS Software. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include AFAS Software, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com include:spf.afas.online -all
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes