An SPF record can save your domain from spam and phishing by allowing you to keep a record of your authorized sources. Safescreening highly recommends their customers set up SPF for their respective domains.
Safescreening uses Sendgrid as the platform to send emails on behalf, please reach to the safescreening support for more information on configuring SPF in the email id given below.
Creating SPF record for Safescreening
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Safescreening :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes
Note: If you have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Safescreening.
Finally, you can look up your record using our SPF record lookup tool, and enable DMARC for your domains to minimize spoofing attacks by taking a free DMARC trial.