Enable DKIM signing for your domains to help ensure the authenticity and integrity of your email content.
Enabling SPF for 3DCart
Here are the steps to set up SPF for 3DCart :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for 3DCart will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:spf.protection.3dcart.com -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using 3DCart. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include 3DCart, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com include:spf.protection.3dcart.com -all
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes