By creating an SPF record, you can specify what servers are allowed to send emails on behalf of your domain and reject those who don’t match.
Creating SPF record for Hypernode (by Byte)
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Hypernode by Byte :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for Hypernode will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:spf.example.hypernode.io -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using Hypernode. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Hypernode, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 mx -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 mx include:spf.example.hypernode.io -all
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes
Finally, you can look up your record using our SPF record lookup tool, and enable DMARC for your domains: take a DMARC trial.