Protect your domain reputation by adding an SPF record to your domain. This email security control provider helps safeguard the delivery of your organization’s emails.
Creating SPF record for Hennge One
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Hennge One :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for Hennge One will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:spf.mta.hdems.com -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using Hennge One. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Hennge One, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 include:spf.domain.com include:spf.mta.hdems.com -all
You can also find this value in the Connection Settings File in your Hennge One account.
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes