SPF records tell other mail servers which mail server you use to send emails, which helps prevent your domain name from being listed in a spam database. You can create an SPF record for your domains for free using our SPF record generator tool.
Creating SPF record for Knowbe4
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Knowbe4 :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for Knowbe4 will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:_spf.psm.knowbe4.com -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using Knowbe4. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Knowbe4, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 mx -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 mx include:_spf.psm.knowbe4.com -all
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes