SPF relies on DNS records to indicate which mail servers are allowed to send emails for a particular domain. By adding an SPF record to your registration, you can ensure that your email address is not blocked by spam filters due to spoofing attempts.
Creating an SPF record for Inmotionhosting
- Login to your Inmotionhosting account.
- Click on the Email Deliverability.
- Locate your domain name and click on the Manage button.
- Scroll down to the SPF section.
- If you don’t have an existing SPF record, you will find the Install the Suggested Record button in this section that will help you in installing the SPF record.
- Alternatively, you can manually add the SPF record to your DNS by copying it.
- To customize your SPF record, click on Customize button displayed under the record
Finally, you can look up your record using our SPF record lookup tool, and enable DMARC for your domains: take a DMARC trial.