An SPF record can help you in more ways than one. It can reduce the risk of spam emails while ensuring steady deliverability. To configure SPF for Pure360, keep reading the full article!
Creating SPF record for Pure360
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Pure360 :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for Pure360 will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:_spf.pur3.net -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using Pure360. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Pure360, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 mx -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 mx include:_spf.pur3.net -all
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes