Every email you send is more likely to be spam if you do not set up SPF. SPF provides a way for individuals or domains to specify which hosts are legitimate senders of email on behalf of the domain.
Creating SPF record for Moosend
Here are the steps to set up SPF for Moosend :
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- You need to edit the DNS TXT record related to SPF
- An SPF TXT record for Moosend will have the following syntax:
mydomain.com TXT v=spf1 include:spfa.mailendo.com -all
- Publish this record in your DNS records section for your respective domain.
Note: If you don’t have an SPF record previously for your domain, simply publish the above-mentioned record to enable SPF for outgoing emails using Moosend. If you do have an existing SPF record in your DNS, you need to modify it to include Moosend, as shown below:
Previous SPF record: v=spf1 mx -all
Modified SPF record: v=spf1 mx include:spfa.mailendo.com -all
- Save changes
- Wait for 72 hours to allow your DNS to process the changes