A staple virtually all brands use, SPF protects against impersonation. Basically, an organization will send someone an email from their domain's name. In order to prevent organizations from sending emails from a domain to which they do not belong, the Sender Policy Framework (SPF) includes a list of authorized IP addresses that are allowed to send emails on your behalf from your domain.
Enabling SPF for Sharpsping
- Click on User Menu > Settings in SharpSpring's top toolbar.
- Click on Company Email Settings, located under Features in the left panel.
- Select DKIM & Sending Domains tab.
- Verify your domain.
- Click on Set Up DKIM once your domain is verified.
- Now select Get My CNAME Settings.
- Add the CNAME records generated by Sharpspring for your domain. Sharpspring provides the following types of CNAME records:
- Login to your DNS management console
- Navigate to Tools & Settings > DNS Template
- Publish the CNAME records in your DNS records section for your respective domain
- Save changes