How to Publish DMARC Records on Bluehost
- Log in to Bluehost and go to your dashboard.
- On your home page, on the left-hand-side menu bar click on Domains
- On the Domains page, select the DNS tab from the top menu and click on Edit next to your desired domain
- This will show you the DNS section where you can modify and/or add your DMARC record
- Select TXT as your record Type
- In the Host Record field, type “_dmarc”.
- Add TTL as 14400
- In the Pointing to section, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using our DMARC record generator.
- Click on the Add Record button to save changes
- Check your published DMARC record.
Use our Power Toolbox to validate your DMARC record with our free DMARC lookup tool. It will take between 24-72 hours for the record to be reflected in your DNS.