How to Publish your DMARC record on GoDaddy
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account
2. Find your domain under the “My Products” tab
3. Click the “ADD” button
4. In the Type field, select TXT.
5. In the Host field, enter _dmarc.
6. In the Value TXT field, enter the record sent to you by email or generated using our DMARC record generator.
7. Click the Save button. Now you have added the record!
8. Check the published DMARC record
Use our DMARC checker tool to validate your DMARC record. Note that the change you made in the last step might take some time to propagate in the DNS.