Publishing Cloudflare DMARC record is crucial for bolstering your email security. DMARC enables you to specify email authentication policies, enhancing your ability to combat phishing and spoofing attacks. By publishing a DMARC record in Cloudflare, you establish guidelines for how receiving email servers should handle Cloudflare email delivery and authentication failures.
Guidelines on Cloudflare DMARC Configurations
1. Log in to your Cloudflare account as the admin
2. Click on Websites on the top menu
3. On the My Websites page, click on the Settings icon adjacent to the domain you want to configure DMARC for
4. A drop-down menu will appear. Click on DNS settings
5. This will open up the DNS section wherein you can add a new DMARC record or update an existing one
6. Select TXT as the record Type
7. Configure _dmarc as your Host record name
8. You can keep TTL as Automatic
9. In the Value field enter the record value generated using our free DMARC record generator tool
Crucial Steps After Setting Up Cloudflare DMARC Authentication
2. Start with a "none" DMARC policy to actively monitor your Cloudflare DMARC reports.
3. Let us help you shift to DMARC "reject" so you can start your journey of combatting cyberattackers without risking deliverability using our DMARC analyzer tool.
Start your 15-day free trial with PowerDMARC today!